In the Cultural Bulletin of the Antonio de Noli Academic Society are referred the educational/cultural activities promoted by the Society, as well here we publish articles and interviews relevant to the Society’s stated aims.
- The Society participates in a conference on Cape Verde in Rome, 16-17 October, event organized by NCC – CCN . Further pictures at Rome Conference on Cape Verde October 2014.
Pictures below: 1) Alberto Peluffo, president of the A de Noli Acad Soc. & Marcello Ferrada de Noli, honorary president. 2) Leonardo de Sanctis & Marco Massoni (NCC-CCN), and Marco Claudio Vozzi, Deputy Director for the Sub-Saharian African countries at the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. 3) Manuel Amante da Rosa, Cape Verde Ambassador to Italy. Other participants depicted in the page Rome Conference on Cape Verde October 2014.
- Visões e sensações sobre Cabo Verde-7
- Prof- Dr Lourenço Gomes referred as the new president of the Antonio de Noli Academic Society in the University of Cape Verde News
- Presentation of the book “Da Noli a Capo Verde” in the book fair of Finale Ligure 13 April 2013 – Alberto Peluffo (editor of the Italian version) & Marcello Ferrada de Noli (author). Click on the images below for the videos
Video above produced and edited by Luciano Marmi, Serra Riccò (Genoa)
- May 4th, 2013; The Board of Directors of the Antonio de Noli Academic Society voted Prof. Dr. Lourenço Gomes as President of the Society
- Aprile 20th, 2013; The Italian book Da Noli a Capo Verde. Antonio de Noli e l’inizio delle scoperte del Nuovo Mondo is presented at the Saint Antonio Cultural Foundation of the City of Noli. [See images and ban below]
- July 10th, 2012. Proceedings of the Conference of the Board of Directors of the Antonio de Noli Academic Society celebrated in the City of Noli on July 5th 2012:
- Prof. Alberto Peluffo, the former Major of the City of Noli and author, was elected by the Board of Directors new President of the Antonio de Noli Academic Society (2012-2013) on the 5th of July 2012.
- Lifetime Honorary President – The Board of Directors of the society announced on the 6th of July from the City of Noli that Professor Marcello Ferrada de Noli has been voted Lifetime Honorary President of the Antonio de Noli Academic Society. The communication, signed by Vice Chairman Marcel Balla read: “Dear Marcello de Noli, On 5 Jul 2010, a meeting of the Board of Directors convened in the city of Noli, Italy. Your formal resignation as President of the Antonio de Noli Academic Society was accepted by the board. Nevertheless, the board voted unanimously to retain you in the position of Lifetime Honorary President. It must be noted that the board recognized the incredible services that you rendered as founder of the Society. It has been a great honor for all of the board members to work with you and wish good health and a prosperous future.”
- December 23rd, 2011. Sad news from Sweden. The President and founder of the society Marcello Ferrada de Noli suffered a vascular accident and is now treated at the Stroke Unit of Ystad Hospital, in Sweden. Announces resignation in his post as president of the Society in personal communication to the BOD,
- October 6th, 2010. Conference on Antonio de Noli discoveries “From Noli to Cape Verde”, 18-19 Sept 2010, in the city of Noli, Savona, Italy. Click here for Pictorial (Read a Report by M. Balla on the Conference here in this link: Report City of Noli Conference 18 Sep 2010). The report is published also at www.cvntv.com (October 2010 Vol. 32 N0. 10)
Dott. Jose Edo. Barbosa, Prof. Corradino Astengo, Major Repetto, Prof. Alberto Peluffo, Prof. Ferrada Noli, Prof. Trevor Hall
- Report on the Conference The Discovery of Cabo Verde-550 years in Paintings by Marcel Balla . Conference held in Vila Real de Santo Antonio, Portugal, 1 October 2010. Available here on-line
Picture above, Mr. Marcel Balla and the Ambassador of Cape Verde to Portugal Dott. Arnaldo Andrade Ramos.
Marcel Balla, the Ambassador of Cape Verde, and other colleagues attending his presentation
- Editorial. Reporting The Italian / Cape Verde History Conference in Genoa – Serra Riccò. Report by Marcel Balla. Available on-line
- New video interview on the 550 anniversary celebration in Serra Riccò, Province of Genoa
City of Noli, 20th of August 2010. Ambassador Jose Edo Barbosa, Dr. Alberto Peluffo, Prof. Ferrada-Noli and Prof. Mario Lorenzo Paggi during the last meeting in Noli. Organization meeting at the eve of the great event of September 17-19th (Photo: Ilaria Grillo)
- Conference “Da Noli a Capo Verde”. New organization-meeting in Noli
- TV-interview with the President of the Society by RAI 3. Excerpt of the interview in a documentary on Antonio de Noli, TGR-Liguria 8/5 2010 Youtube link
- Scholars’ Conference in the City of Noli September 2010. Projected scholar conference in the City of Noli. (info on-line)
- Conference in Genoa Serra-Riccò June 19th 2010. Organizing Conference in Genoa Serra Riccó 19-06-10 (info on-line) . Update: Final Program of the June 19th event in Genoa – Serra Riccò. Click here for the PROGRAM
- Italian TV documentary (short video) on the event, broadcasted 25/6 2010
- “Antonio de Noli e i suoi discendenti a Genoa – Serra Riccò“. Lecture by Prof. Marcello Ferrada-Noli at Genoa Serra-Riccò Town Hall 19/6 2010. Slides (Italian) available on-line: Lecture 19-06 Part 1, Lecture 19-06 Part 2, Lecture 19-06 Part 3, Lecture 19-06 Part 4, Lecture 19-06 Part 5, Lecture 19-06 Part 6, Lecture 19-06 Part 7
- Sobre ”Noticias que fazem uma Historia” Interview of Adenolias Cultural Bulletin with Antropologist/writer Glaucia Nogueira. Available on-line